Who’s ready to take on 2020 with new SUP stuff? We certainly are! There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to what’s new in 2020 for stand up paddle boards and accessories. Don’t worry, we’re going to break it all down for you in one handy guide.
So grab yourself a tea or a pint and settle in for the lowdown on our new design and convenience trends:
What’s New in SUP Design Trends for 2020
We are so excited to tell you about the new BLACKFIN and iROCKER design tweaks for 2020. As always, quality is queen around here. We also love convenience so to make carrying your board easier than ever, we’ve reduced the weight without compromising durability.
The weight savings adds up to more (and better) accessory options, too, so it’s a win-win all around!
Here are some highlights for our 2020 design tweaks:
- SUP fishing is bigger than ever. We’ve got your back with a few fishing-friendly modifications.
- We’ve already mentioned this but we’ll say it again: bigger boards.
- Cool new gear and new tweaks to some of our fan faves.
- Updated and upgraded storage solutions.
- Familiar friendly price point, SUP package discounts, and of course, free shipping throughout the UK!
First, let’s talk about the latest and greatest design trends for 2020. True to our heritage, the number one name of our designing game is quality. iROCKER has introduced a new PVC construction feature that reduces board weight by 20 percent with no loss of strength or durability.
If you travel with your board by plane, train bike or on foot, you’re going to notice the lighter weight (in a good way, of course). Plus, the lighter board offers new opportunities for new multi-function features. Here are a few of our faves:
- Four new mounts for cameras, speakers, GoPros and fishing rod holders.
- There’s a larger deck pad and more rear cargo storage.
- There’s also a new front grab handle for more convenience.
- Our BLACKFIN boards now come with a new Sand Spear attachment point on the board’s rail.
Here’s a graphic detail of the new 2020 iROCKER board:
And here it is for the 2020 BLACKFIN board:
All the SUP Accessories You Need
One of the most awesome things about the SUP sport is that you don’t need a lot of fancy equipment for it. However, if you want a few bells and whistles, we have them.
Take SUP kayaking, for example. This is a great way to mix up your SUP routine, work some different body parts now and then, and take a seat if your legs need a break. Our SUP kayak conversion kit makes the switch from SUP to kayak simple, fast and fun. If you haven’t tried it, do yourself a favor, get yourself a Kayak Conversion Kit, and say hello to your new fave cross-training sport.
SUP fishing is another thing you need to try if you haven’t already. This is a great family-friendly sport and does double duty by putting dinner on the table.
But wait, there’s more!
- We’ve updated our paddle, with lighter-weight construction and a flexible design that lets you adjust the length from as short as 72 inches to as long as 86 inches. Plus, the paddle folds down to 35 inches, making packing and travel simple.
- We’ve also updated our back pack carry bags and their storage features by adding more pockets and another bungee for more secure storage, plus we’ve added the option to add an attachable wheel tray for breezier travel.
- One thing hasn’t changed and that’s the appeal and convenience of our Electric SUP Pump. If you don’t have one yet, get one. Trust us! Your arms and schedule will thank you for it.
Where to Shop Online for Your Next Stand Up Paddle Board
A few important things about iROCKER and BLACKFIN are not new in 2020. They’re worth a re-mention, though! For one, free shipping. Another is our unmatched two-year warranty. And last but certainly not least is our incredible package savings. Check out all our packages here.
Now that you know what’s new for SUP in 2020, isn’t it time to start shopping? You bet it is. If we can help, use the fields below to contact our team or reach out on Facebook with your questions. We’re here for you!